Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Shadow Man


As I lay in the dark under the comfort of the blackness that surrounds me; the eyes alive to witness an impeccable event; through the window shines the light of the moon straight onto me and is born behind me, my shadow.

I witness, as my shadow disunites from me, the heavenly winds en wrapping an unrivaled path of transition; my shadow ascending to the height of the sky through the passage that nature created; and as it rises in the invincible segue, the gods of the goodness blessing it with the power, the identity, the character, the courage, the energy, the weapons, the support, the intelligence, and all that is needed to win battles for the earth against the elements of evil.

I see my dark shadow in the virtual world up there, prepared to fight battles; with strength to fight, mind to win, heart to kill and will to succeed.

I watch, with bated breath and delighted heart, my shadow slashing the heads of the immoral with the sword of the earth’s all the honesty; cremating the corrupt with the fire of all the divested souls, stabbing the hearts of the inhuman bodies that was selfish enough to make the deserving humans unjustly poor; shooting the brains, mercilessly, of the slothful empty souls who disrespect the laws of the nature and hurt the sinless creatures; beating to death and destroying the families of all the avaricious humans who mask their hearts with good; strangling to death the souls with minds that is not patriotic, sucking the blood from the hearts of souls that desire power to misuse and skinning the rich that refuse to help the poor.

After all evil die, I see my shadow standing with blood stained all over its black complex body; breathing heavily in rage and anger; feeling ecstatic that evil were all eliminated and as the good humans of the virtual world surrounded my shadow, applauding, thanking and blessing him for creating such a harmless world, I see my shadow smile…

I see him, departing from the virtual world waving goodbye to the thankful souls, and descending through the magical path that gave it all the nonpareil powers. Down he comes to the real earth and stands in front of me, meeting me eye to eye. With no words to speak and no tears to cry; with no prayers to pray and no feelings to hide; as the virtual world watch us from above; we break out into the loudest laughter a human could ever hear, a laughter so loud that echoes to those suffering evil in hell, a laughter so loud that flies all over the world up there to wipe the tears of the poor, a laughter so loud that lashes the fear from all the good souls, a laughter so loud that brings back life to all that are dead but deserve to live and as the thunder roars and a lightning flashes whiteness to the darkest night , we cry out aloud-“For all you evil still out there or yet to be born, be prepared to die in the hardest way in our hands”… and thus pours the heartwarming rain.

After the celebration; as the silence restores; as we realize that time is just apt for my shadow to reunite with me; I felicitate him with smile expressing my happiness and exhilaration for which he returns a smile to me expressing his hope that I do his deeds for the salvation of the good in the real world; and as he unites with me; I stand near my window, enjoying fragrance of the wet soil, praying to god that I fulfill my shadow’s dreams.

No comments: