Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Bye to 2007

I should say 2007 was my worst year so far. Though very few good things happened, I feel 2007 was totally irritating, irksomely boring, tiresome and ill-fated.
Here is a small list of all the bad things that I had to go thru in 2007 which has thankfully ended. This is only a small list. There is actually more to it.

1. Got dissatisfying results in all the exams I wrote.
2. My bike got a scratch on its dome.
3. My computer nearly crashed and I saved it in the final minute. Lost a lot of Al Pacino movies that I had stored in my comp
4. My college irritated me more. Now there is a camera in each class room to control bawdy behaviours.
5. Airtel changed add-on number rates. Now its 20p per minute. (Damn it)
6. I put on a lot of weight!!
7. My college bus route changed and I started reaching home only by 7 PM.
8. Rates of my college canteen food items have drastically increased. Paying so much for bad food now.
9. Wasted Rs.120 and 3 hours of my time in life watching Billa movie.
10. Besent khana khazaana is no more. So no more delicious paneer paratha.
11. Was fined 2 times for overspeeding. Had to pay off 400 bucks each time.

And here are a few good things that occurred.

1. Saw sivaji over 10 times.
2. Got some good gifts for my birthday!!
3. Bought an external hard disk which is too useful for me.
4. Bought new computer table, printer,scanner etc and my room is all arranged near to perfection.

Past is past and it is always good to look ahead than looking back. Let us move forward to improve our country, our life and bring happiness to our parents and make them proud. Long live all the good souls and may evil suffer henceforth. Happy New Year 2008.

No comments: